[pdwg] Re: reminder 1: Re: [AfriNIC-rpd] Call for policy proposals and/or issues on AfriNIC PDP for AfriNIC-16

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:42:29 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

On Tuesday, March 13, 2012, Mark Elkins <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 03:10 +0200, Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:
>> Reminder 1:
>> Call for policy proposals and/or issues on AfriNIC PDP for AfriNIC-16 -
by 11 Apr 2012

>> So far raised:
>> 1. Onyango D: How AfriNIC PDP treats global policy development and
implementation
>> 2. Elkins M: Gentle re-write of AfriNIC PDP
> That was me supporting Douglas (1.) to do a minor re-write of the
> existing PDP to help us get rid of Global Policies which never made it.
> Nothing exciting and new.
>
>> 3. McTim: Reverse without an assignment in the AfriNIC db
> seemed to have missed that discussion?

I was thinking it could be a discussion we might want to have...you haven't
missed it, as we haven't had it (yet).

We might also want to re-visit the idea of a policy for anycast assignments.

>> 4. Co-chairs: Is there a policy on revocation?
>
> Apart from Alan's suggestion - sounds like the PD is very quiet?

Agreed!

Regards,

McTim

>> On 21 Feb 2012 at 11:55, Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:
>>
>> > PDWG,
>> >
>> > On behalf of the PDWG Co-chairs, I would like to again call for policy
proposals and
>> > issues on AfriNIC policy development in line with the AfriNIC Policy
Development

http://www.nro.net/rir-comparative-policy-overview/rir-comparative-policy-overview-2011-

--
Cheers,