[AfriNIC-rpd] Call for policy proposals and/or issues on AfriNIC PDP for AfriNIC-16

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Feb 21 09:55:40 UTC 2012

PDWG,

On behalf of the PDWG Co-chairs, I would like to again call for policy proposals and
issues on AfriNIC policy development in line with the AfriNIC Policy Development Process.

We would like to include such proposals and issues in the agenda of the public policy
sessions at the AfriNIC-16 meeting in Serekunda, The Gambia, in May 2012

You are, therefore, invited to send us or submit any issues that you may have on policy
in the AfriNIC region for consideration for the agenda of this meeting.

As you may already be aware, RIR Comparative Policy Overview 2011-04 is available on the
NRO website at:
http://www.nro.net/rir-comparative-policy-overview/rir-comparative-policy-overview-2011-
04. You may use the overview for inspiration in considering areas where you can provide
input in the policy development in our AfriNIC region.

You may send your proposals, issues and/or suggestions to
policy-submission at afrinic.net  or to the RPD list at rpd at afrinic.net
preferably by 11 April 2012 as required by the PDP for items to qualify for the agenda of
AFRINIC-16.

Regards,

PDWG Co-chairs
McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com>