[AfriNIC-rpd] Compliments of the season!

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:41:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

Wew... 2011 started like yesterday, now its getting to an end. It was nice
starting the year with you, and i am glad we will be succeeding this year
together. Thank God for the gift of life! I am using this opportunity to
thank you for the relationship we have had all this year and pray for a
more improved relationship with you in years to come.

As we transition into the new year, so am i also transitioning to a new
responsibility. Kindly refer to my signature for the changes and update
your address book accordingly.

Apologies if you receive this more than once, it wasn't intentional.....on
the second thought; maybe this shows how connected we are via technology ;-)

Merry xmas and a prosperous new year!

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng <http://www.unn.edu.ng>