[AfriNIC-rpd] Fwd: Douglas Onyango elected to the NRO-NC

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:07:09 UTC 2011

Congrats. Douglas.

Sunday.

*From: *Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net>
*Date: *November 30, 2011 24:30:19 AM GMT+04:00
*To: *announce at afrinic.net
*Subject: **Douglas Onyango elected to NRO-NC *

Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that at the AfriNIC-15 meeting, Mr. Douglas
Onyango has been elected as AfriNIC region's representative on the
NRO Number Council (NRO-NC) for a period of three years starting
1 January 2012.

Congratulation to Douglas for his appointment and we wish him full
success in this new responsibility.

Kind Regards.