[AfriNIC-rpd] NRO-NC Election Nominees - Call for public comments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:56:40 UTC 2011

I think subsequent comments from others indicated that there was no need for
the contestants to respond to the question(i hope i interpreted them well).
So if Douglas responded to it privately...lucky you, but i think you should
not let it be a basis for your voting(if your are qualified to vote) :)

Cheers
On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:51 AM, SM <sm at resistor.net> wrote:

> Douglas Onyango responded to my message.  There hasn't been any response
> from  Jacobus Johannes Muller.
>
> The views shared by Douglas Onyango is more informative than a candidate
> statement.  His participation in the PDWG discussions shows commitment, an
> understanding of the policy discussions and the problems the people from the
> AfriNIC region have to face.
>
> I support his candidacy for the seat on the NRO Number Council for the
> AfriNIC region.
>

> Regards,
> -sm

*Seun Ojedeji,
**you don't need a hero to succeed on the field....you need a team!*