[AfriNIC-rpd] input + proposals invitation - PDWG - Re: AfriNIC 15 Plenary sessions extended to 3 Days!

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Sep 30 06:39:06 UTC 2011

RPD,

Indeed, we, the AfriNIC PDPWG co-chairs would like to invite input and proposals from
the community for the public policy section of AFRINIC-15  meeting, specifically:

1.	agenda items for the 1 day policy section of the meeting
2.	new policy proposals to enter the AfriNIC PDP
3.	issues on existing policies
4.	items on any other related business

This is your chance to guide the PDWG on arrangements for this up-coming AfriNIC
meeting. We would like to open this for the next two weeks up to 14 October 2011.

Regards,
Co-chairs
AfriNIC PDWG