[AfriNIC-rpd] Minutes of Policy Discussions during AfriNIC-14 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Jun 27 06:36:54 UTC 2011

On 6/27/11 8:55 AM, Walubengo J wrote:
> good work. quite detailed copy and true reflection of the activities.  hpe we have a place online where you have uploaded the same.

Thank you John. I'll send a mail with the link once it is posted to the
website.

Regards.

Mukom Akong T.
Training Manager & Policy Liaison
www.afrinic.net | p: +230 403 5100   |   f: +230 466 6758
Skype/Twitter: perfexcellent   | LinkedIn: mu.linkedin.com/in/perfexcellent

“When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the
hours turns to music.“

                                                - Kahlil Gibran