[AfriNIC-rpd] Martin Bosch is out of the office.

Martin.Bosch at sita.aero Martin.Bosch at sita.aero
Thu Jun 16 15:02:56 UTC 2011

I will be out of the office starting  2011/06/15 and will not return until
2011/06/20.

Please note that I am currently on leave and will have no access to e-mail
and limited access to my mobile until the 20th June 2011

For other issues leave me a message on my mobile, otherwise contact SITA
Networks on phone number +27 11 978 2233

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.