[AfriNIC-rpd] Analysis of AFPUB-2011-v4-003-draft-02, AFPUB-2011-v4-002-draft-01, AFPUB-2011-v4-001-draft-01, AFPUB-2010-GEN-007, AFPUB-2010-v4-003-draft-02, AFPUB-2011-v4-004-draft-01

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed May 25 08:42:31 UTC 2011

Hi Mukom,
At 01:05 25-05-2011, Mukom Akong T wrote:
>We are currently finalising the Analyses and shall post them to the
>mailing list before the meeting. They shall also be presented during the
>meeting.

The authors may wish to make changes to their proposals based on the
analysis provided by AfriNIC.  Given the deadline for revising
proposals, it may help if they can have at least one week before that
deadline to discuss possible changes on the RPD mailing list.

Would it be possible for AfriNIC to set a deadline for the
publication of the analysis?

Ten minutes has been allocated for the author to present a
proposal.  The remaining 30 minutes (for most of the proposals) are
for discussion of the proposal.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "they will be presented
during the meeting"?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
Interim co-chair