[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Status of proposals for AfriNIC-14 public policy meeting

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Mon May 23 13:45:07 UTC 2011

Hi Marty,
At 06:04 23-05-2011, Hannigan, Martin wrote:
>SM, I have withdrawn my support for this proposal. It would be best to
>contact some of the others directly and if need be, I can provide contact
>addresses for one or many.

This is an individual comment.

If you were the only author, this would have been simple as you could
ask for the proposal to be withdrawn.  As there are several
co-authors for AFPUB-2010-v4-003-draft-02, the easier way is for them
to post a new version of the proposal to reflect the change in authorship.

Could you provide Alan Barrett with the contact addresses for the
other co-authors?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy