[AfriNIC-rpd] Last Call: IPv4 Soft Landing Policy - AFPUB-2010-v4-005-draft-03

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Fri May 13 17:36:36 UTC 2011

I object to the policy in its current form for reasons stated in other
posts, but to clarify:

I object to the /27 minimum allocation size in section 3.5.2 and I
believe it should be a /24

I strongly and vehemently oppose the second paragraph in section 3.8
which limits use of AfriNIC space outside of the region to 10%, and in
turn creates an unenforceable, unrealistic clause which disadvantages
African operators looking to expand into the international arena.

Thanks

Andrew