[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Transfer of IPv4 Addresses to Any Entity (Proposal-Draft)- AFPUB-2011-v4-001-draft-01

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:05:35 UTC 2011

The idea was to allow for a company willing to transfer its IPv4 addresses
(irrespective of method) to another company in any region without any
interference by way of process from afrinic or another institution. The
argument - this is going to happen anyway as soon as market dictates IPv4
addresses have become a hot commodity.

Similar discussions have since evolved from other proposals, I am looking to
redraft for presentation in Tanzania.

JM