[AfriNIC-rpd] Consensus call on Section 3.8 ofAFPUB-2010-v4-005-draft-02 - IPv4 Soft Landing

TOGBEDJI Komlan ktogbedji at moov.tg
Sat May 7 09:04:42 UTC 2011

Hi All,

It is normal that Africa public IP address could be used outside Africa when
african organisations or companies expand to other areas.

But one question should be asked?
What are we going to do with our IPV4 addresses that we are protected now
when the others will finished there's and move to IPV6?

We don't need to faith for IPV4 conservation but we need to plan how move to
the IPV6. That is my point of view.

Best regards

Leon Komlan TOGBEDJI
Tel: +2289410843