[AfriNIC-rpd] Last Call: Abuse Contact Information in the AfriNIC service region - AFPUB-2010-GEN-006-draft-02

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Apr 6 18:39:53 UTC 2011

Hi Tobias,

The Last Call for AFPUB-2010-GEN-006-draft-02 (Abuse Contact
Information in the AfriNIC service region" proposal ended on 4 April,
2011.  Alan and I will review the comments made during the AfriNIC-13
meeting and on the RPD mailing list to determine whether there is
consensus for your proposal.

If there is consensus, we will recommend the proposal to the AfriNIC
Board of Directors for approval.  It will be up to AfriNIC to
announce whether a policy has been adopted and when it will be
implemented.  If you have any questions about the process, please
send them to the RPD mailing list.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
Interim co-chair, AfriNIC Policy Development Working Group