[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal: Out of region sales of IPv4 space

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 13:59:27 UTC 2011

McTim,

1st, this being a "policy" platform, i would appreciate less abreviations and more straight english. SL, AFAIK, etc can only serve to increase confusion ;-).

2ndly, I do appreciate the bit about "out of africa" operators needing abit of afrinic resources - for interconnection purposes. Might that be your second point?

what i dont understand is the insinuation that Afrinic should accept a policy proposal on the simple reason that they have NO choice...I would rather we address such a weakness rather than accept policies to re-inforce the same.

walu.
nb: am not saying am against the proposed proposa. that would be premature since I still dont understand the spirit behind the summary statement in the proposed policy.