[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Updated AFPUB-2010-v4-003

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Feb 11 08:46:12 UTC 2011

Hi Marty,
At 06:14 PM 12/11/2010, Hannigan, Martin wrote:
>Please accept the following as our update with respect to the presentation
>that we had made at the AfriNIC in Johannesburg.

Could you please post a revised version of your proposal to the RPD
mailing list?  Please ensure that your proposal is in line with the PDP.

I have to recuse myself as Interim co-chair from further discussions
about this proposal.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
Interim co-chair, AfriNIC Policy Development Working Group