[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Proposal: Reclamation of allocated but unrouted IPv4 addresses.

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Wed Feb 9 18:45:23 UTC 2011

Hi McTim!

Just wanted to say as well, please don't consider my response an attack on
those who take the effort to attempt to create useful policies.  The effort
is appreciated, and I do believe that there is a need for a policy about
reclamation of IP space.  I just differ in views about if this could apply
to holders of legacy space, and believe that the policy needs firming up in
several areas.

The effort is appreciated though :)

Andrew