[AfriNIC-rpd] Final IANA IPv4 blocks allocated

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Tue Feb 1 09:54:04 UTC 2011

Yes, but you should have started thinking about it long back. While IPv4 addresses will not run out in Africa for some time, it is only with careful planning that we can ensure a smooth transition.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 244 311 348
  BB  : 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Skype:dgaitidg