[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Staff Comments & Implementation Impact Analysis for Policy - Abuse Contact Information in the AfriNIC Service Region (Clarification of Impact)

Mukom Akong T. tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Jan 24 09:19:40 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues

In my previous message, under section 6.0, it is not clear which of the
scenarios minimal, moderate or critical applies to this policy. The
original document written by our registration services manager was
clear, the mistake is mine. The purpose of this message is to clarify
that mistake.

The impact scenario that applies to this policy is:

Minimal: Will be implemented with no impact to ongoing projects,
activities, human resources and budget. It will also till take  0-3 months.

Regards.

--