[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 Softlanding Policy

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Thu Sep 24 05:57:20 UTC 2009

I like the policy.

I like Scott's comments.
The first 2 I would like to see incorporated and with the last about
'reserved space', I ...
a) wonder if it should be more - like a /12 ...
b) believe it should stay reserved even when all else runs out
c) in that case it can be reduced (from /12 to /16) by board decision or
policy proposal....

just thinking...

Frank