[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: rpd Digest, Vol 37, Issue 2

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri May 15 09:06:16 UTC 2009

Hello Douglas an all,

On 15-May-09, at 12:08 PM, Douglas Onyango wrote:

> SM,
> I am calling on Alain to help with the stat analysis for the current
> usage trends vs our assignment policy.

an up to date analysis of the allocations trend for the past
10 years and an updated version of the document available at: http://www.afrinic.net/news/ipv4_exhaustion.htm

will be circulated soon. In the mean time some raw data can
be accessed at:

http://www.afrinic.net/statistics/index.htm

http://www.afrinic.net/statistics/resource_search.htm

http://www.afrinic.net/statistics/ipv4_resources.htm