[AfriNIC-rpd] IP address management practices/guidelines for ISPs

Jean Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Wed Mar 4 19:47:34 UTC 2009

There is a need for strong education and communication with people at layer
8, 9 or 10.

I know some countries in this 21 century where a  /30 cost more than 200
USD/month while we are talking about critical infrastrucutre, enabling
access etc..

And when people decide to go to AfriNIC their unfair answer is "we can't
route your block".