[AfriNIC-rpd] IPV4 Depletion issues and implications

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 03:43:11 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for that clarification, good to know.

So legacy Class B folks will return their space to an RIR, even if
they got it from IANA?

Now that I think about it, TENET did return a bunch of legacy space to
AfriNIC a while back, so that makes sense.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim