[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy proposal withdraw

Hytham EL Nakhal hytham at mcit.gov.eg
Tue Feb 19 00:30:50 UTC 2008

Dear AfriNIC Board,

Reference to the global policy proposals "afpol-v4gp200707" and "afpol-v4ep200708" discussed on the rpd mailing-list and in AfriNIC-7 meeting. The authors of these two proposals in ARIN XX meeting were asked to work together to produce a single global proposal (as the two proposals are aiming to the same goal of equal distribution of the last IANA IPv4 allocation to all RIRs) to be submitted to all RIRs. And as a result of collaboration of both teams during the last months, we have reached a unified policy proposal text to be submitted to all RIRs. So, On behalf of authors of policy proposal "afpol-v4gp200707"; I'd like to withdraw proposal "afpol-v4gp200707" in order to submit the new policy proposal text.

Thanks,
Haitham El Nakhal