[AfriNIC-rpd] Value of N for Global Policy for the Allocation of the Remaining IPv4 Address Space

Hisham R Rojoa hisham at afrinic.net
Tue Oct 2 11:22:12 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues and Members

The value of N is not set in this policy proposal.
As discussed during the Public Policy Meeting it was agreed to ask the
community what the value of N should be.
At the face to face meeting, the value of N=1 & N=2 had the highest and same
number of votes; i.e. 6. The other values of N had no votes.

We would appreciate if the community could indicate what their preference is
for the value of N before the end of the last call.

Best Regards
Hisham