[AfriNIC-rpd] Implementation of IPv6 PI Assignment for End Sites

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jul 11 15:43:31 UTC 2007

Hi Hisham,

I just realized that something is missing in this announcement or/and
somewhere else in the AfriNIC web site.

As the policy indicates, the assignments need to be done from a specific
block (what we called super-block in other proposals).

I think it is important that this block (as well as other similar
super-blocks used by AfriNIC (as in other RIRs) are published in the web
site so they can easily be tracked.

Regards,
Jordi