[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv6 PI policy implementation

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Jun 12 15:00:41 UTC 2007

Hello Calvin,

The policy has just ended the last 15 days last call and awaiting
the Board Ratification. Once it is ratified by the board, the staff
will start working on its implementation and you will be officially
informed as soon as you can apply for IPv6 assignment as End-user.

Hope this answers your inquiry.

- a.