[AfriNIC-rpd] Ipv6 Train the Trainer at AfriNIC-6, Abuja

Pierre Motumbe Kasengedia pierre.motumbe at vodacom.cd
Tue Apr 3 06:52:41 UTC 2007

Hello Hisham,

I am Profesor at the UNIKIN (UNIversity of KINshasa), computer sciences
at Dept. of Math-comp. sciences. Faculty Of sciences. I am teachning in
computer Networking architectures and Protocols. I am at the same time
working in New Technologies department at VODACOM DRCongo (cellular
phone operator), where I am implied in design and deployment of Wireless
networks like (Wifi, Wimax).

Before attending VODACOM, I had worked in design and technical
administration of an ISP, Afritelonline, from STARCEL Holding.

So, as I am implied in training future engineers and IT congoleze staff,
I think that knowledge's that I will receive during IPV6 train, I will
transfert efficiencly to the Others.

Best regards

Pierre Motumbe KASENGEDIA