[resource-policy] RE : Re: [afrinic-announce] Renaming of some afrinic.net mailing lists.

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 17 09:04:33 UTC 2007

  Hi all,

  I think that  clear understanding of the list's purposes from the names  is better than short names. I agree with Ayitey's suggestions.

  Yaovi Atohoun

Ayitey Bulley <abulley at ghana.com> a écrit :
  Hi,

I disagree, I think the "afrinic" prefix is unnecessary. All the lists
are '@afrinic.net' so we already know the organization we are dealing with.

So I suggest

announce
resource-policy-discuss