[policy-wg] AfriNIC policy: IPv6 for critical infrastructure

Vincent Ngundi vincent at kenic.or.ke
Tue Oct 3 13:35:49 UTC 2006

On Tue October 3 2006 12:31, AINA ALAIN PATRICK(TRS) wrote:
> According to the curent PDP:  online, face-to-face and online discussions
> are used to get the needed consensus  before  getting a policy ractified by
> the board.

I agree, but the actual ratification or adoption of the policy must be done
during a face-to-face board meeting.....can't this be done online?

Am I wrong about the actual ratification process?

> Are you concerned about the delay due to obtain a public meeting ? or
> calling for a PDP for emergency ?

I'm concerned about the delay due to convening a public meeting.

Regards,

-Vincent
--
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net VIN1-AfriNIC