[policy-wg] IPv6 PI policy

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat May 20 18:29:56 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I got that already, but in general people don't necessarily setup a
single filter for all the prefix. Doing so, still allows, for example,
spammers to use pieces of the superblock (i.e., /44 or /48).

At the end, unfortunately, there is not a clear set of strict rules for
routing/filtering, so whatever we decide may or may not work. However, as
the general accepted practice is for <=/32, this ensures a higher level of
general "routability".

Regards,
Jordi