[policy-wg] Last call for comments on proposed policies

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 8 08:46:07 UTC 2006

Hello Rachel, of course you can forward the message to
the AISI mailing list, If you think it is for interest.
But then you must encourage those interested to subscribe
to plicy-wg at afrinic.net, because debates on policy must
happen only here, so everybody can follow and we can
be able to properly summarize at the end.

Regards.

--
Adiel A. Akplogan
CEO, AfriNIC