[policy-wg] Meeting for the tomorrow. 14 December 2005

Mouhamet Diop mouhamet at next.sn
Tue Dec 13 20:01:22 UTC 2005

Hello Everybody,

Sorry for not being to be physically there.
The flight that I booked for from Dakar to Accra and Accra to Cairo to
arrive at 5:00 AM tomorrow was postponed. So I cannot get there until 14:00
PM

Any flight from here (through Paris or Zurich, or Marocco) to Cairo will
arrived not before 14:00PM tomorrow !!
So I think I will be easier for me to follow the discussion on line or via
conference call, if such facilities are available.

I would really appreciate to participate orally in order to give some of my
thoughts live with all the Afrinic Community present in Cairo.

Have fun.

------------------------------------
Mouhamet Diop
CEO