[policy-wg] Re: this email

Nooriah Woozer nooriah at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 7 11:58:37 UTC 2005

Dear Alain

AfriNIC is the Internet Registry for Africa and the Indian Ocean
region. We allocate and assign internet numbers to members within our
service area. Unfortunately, it is not within our means to stop or
prevent abuse to/from IP networks operated by our members.

All number resources allocated/assigned to our members are publicly
available in the AfriNIC whois database reachable at:

whois.afrinic.net port 43

OR: http://whois.afrinic.net (web interface)

Please query the whois database to get accurate information about
the IP address/networks in question.

Warm regards,
AfriNIC Team

--

AfriNIC - The African Network Information Centre
e-mail:   afrinic-admin at afrinic.net
http://www.afrinic.net