[ois-wg] Test

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Tue Sep 21 07:40:53 UTC 2021

Received via my ISOC account but would like to receive via my gmail as well

Kevin

On 9/21/21, 10:40 AM, "Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet via ois-wg" <ois-wg at afrinic.net> wrote:

Received!

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet

AFRINIC
t: +230 403 5100 / 403 5115 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

V: “A secure and accessible Internet for sustainable digital growth in Africa”
M: “To serve the African Internet community by delivering efficient services in a global multi-stakeholder environment”

EPIC (■ Excellence ■ Passion ■ Integrity ■ Community Driven)

This email and any attachment (s) transmitted with it are confidential. They
may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. They are intended
you have received this email by error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. You are also notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in relation to its contents
is strictly prohibited and unlawful. By reading the message and opening
any attachment, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects.