[Mira] Requesting Image for OS - UWI STA Campus

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Fri May 27 16:41:18 UTC 2022

HI Tyler,

I trust you are well. Yes, do you have an account on Github that I can add you to so that we can have a central place to work from?

Thanks

Kevin

From: "tyler.seudath" <tyler.seudath at my.uwi.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 12:59 AM
To: Kevin Chege <chege at isoc.org>, "mira at afrinic.net" <mira at afrinic.net>
Cc: Kim Mallalieu <Kim.Mallalieu at sta.uwi.edu>
Subject: Requesting Image for OS - UWI STA Campus

Dear Kevin,

Thanks a mil for presenting at last Friday’s session. We are very much interested in setting up our own MIRA pod at the UWI St. Augustine Campus. If possible, can you send us an appropriate image to use, whenever convenient?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Tyler

Tyler Seudath
Associate Professional (Telecommunications)
Caribbean ICT Research Programme (CIRP)
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
The University of the West Indies
St. Augustine
Trinidad & Tobago
West Indies