[Mira] MIRA RPi Probe for South Africa

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Tue Sep 7 11:21:28 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

I trust you are well. First, a sincere apology for the delayed response to this email.

There are a couple of MIRA pods in SA and we are trying to see if one can be made available to you since those are already configured. If not, we will discuss how to get one to you and share how to configure them (it is just a few steps).

I am waiting for one of the researchers in SA with the pods to confirm availability then update you ASAP.

Regards

Kevin