[Measurement-wg] RIPE Atlas anniversary events

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh at afrinic.net
Fri Nov 13 10:05:06 UTC 2020

Dear friends,

RIPE Atlas turns 10 years old this month and there will be two events to mark this occasion:

* RIPE Atlas Open House session (18 November):
This is a 90 minute long virtual session in which we will celebrate 10 years of RIPE Atlas by sharing use cases, updates and having an open discussion about everything Atlas.
https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-10-years-of-ripe-atlas

AFRINIC and ISOC will present our plans for the deployment of RIPE Atlas probes as part of the Measuring Internet Resilience in Africa (MIRA) project.

* Virtual RIPE Atlas Software Probe Deployathon (25 November):
Deploying software probes is even more fun if we get together for it! We're aiming to get software probes deployed with mentors and participants logging in from around the world.
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/lets-deploy-together-ripe-atlas-software-probes-deployathon

Both these events are free and open to all, but please make sure to register as soon as possible.

Amreesh D. Phokeer
Research Manager, AFRINIC
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
@amreesh
Skype: amreesh.afrinic