[Measurement-wg] Study on understanding email configuration quality

Tobias Fiebig T.Fiebig at tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 7 10:28:43 UTC 2020

Dear all,
I am a researcher at TU Delft in the Netherlands, looking into Security & Protocol Adoption.
My student Olamide is looking into how well email setups are maintained around the globe.
For this, we need many people, ideally from smaller providers, i.e., with non gmail/hotmail/yahoo addresses, to send us emails.

Please consider participating in this study, and sharing it in your networks. To help us, please follow the instructions at:

https://www.email-security-scans.org/

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dr.-Ing. Tobias Fiebig,
Assistant Professor / Universitair Docent
Department Engineering Systems and Services

Informatie- en Communicatie Technologie (ICT)

TU Delft / Dept. ESS
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management (TBM)
Building 31
Jaffalaan 5 - room B3.170
2628 BX  Delft
P.O.Box 5015