[AFRINIC-Incidents] Status Update: [Ongoing] MyAFRINIC additional patch

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Fri Sep 29 07:16:02 UTC 2017

AFRINIC Status

[Ongoing] MyAFRINIC additional patch

An additional emergency update of MyAFRINIC will go into production shortly. Unfortunately, the earlier update today included some unexpected behaviour. To correct this we are deploying an intermediate release that will keep the intended bug fixes, but also remove this error. We are terribly sorry for the additional unplanned interruption in service. This will again only be a few minutes.

Posted 29 September 2017 @ 7:10AM UTC

View our status page → <http://afrinic.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=21c6aea56e4a01ac62c2825dc&id=ddc5e6f6fd&e=9bad309c82>