[AFRINIC-Incidents] Status Update: [Ongoing] Emergency New Member Registration Portal update

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 13 09:19:43 UTC 2017

AFRINIC Status

[Ongoing] Emergency New Member Registration Portal update

We will shortly do an Emergency New Member Registration Portal update.

We've had reported a bug whereby new member applications via nmrp.afrinic.net <http://nmrp.afrinic.net/>, in some cases, get to our internal ticketing system via an API with missing information.

We recently had an internal-only upgrade of the ticketing system, and failed to pick up this subtle bug during testing before going ahead with that.

We'll be deploying a minor update to the NMRP site shortly that will address this.

The deployment should not cause noticeable down-time of any services.

We'll also be amending the testing procedures of the ticketing system and it's API internally going forward to cater for this.

Posted 13 September 2017 @ 9:05AM UTC

View our status page → <http://afrinic.us16.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=21c6aea56e4a01ac62c2825dc&id=05102b2213&e=9bad309c82>