[AFRINIC-Incidents] Plan powercut AFRINIC office building 27/05/2017

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Sat May 27 08:08:19 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The power have been restore at AFRINIC office building as plan by 09:00
AM. We unfortunately had slight downtime of less than 5 minutes. Once
again we apologize for the inconvenient caused. Please do not hesitate
to contact us via noc at afrinic dot net for any request.

Regards

--

- AFRINIC Infrastructure Team