[AFRINIC-Incidents] Partial IPv6 transit issue - AFRINIC Johannesburg

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 29 19:24:47 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We’ve been alerted to an issue with IPv6 connectivity to AFRINIC’s primary public services from some locations.

At this point it appears that our IXP peering is generally ok, but that our primary transit is not passing IPv6 traffic. This is a very early diagnosis, and stand to be corrected as more information becomes available. However internally all IPv6 is ok, and transit eBGP is all up too.

We are now initiating detailed troubleshooting and will escalate to our upstream as needed. We will update this list in due course as we know more.

Regards,
Daniel