[AFRINIC-Incidents] MyAfrinic.net maintenance - Thursday 03/03/2017

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Fri Mar 3 06:53:44 UTC 2017

Dear all,

MyAFRINIC services maintenance was successful. Do not hesitate to
contact us at noc at afrinic dot net for any technical issues.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet
System Engineer, AFRINIC Ltd.
t:  +230 403 5100 / 403 5115 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for the AFRINIC-26 meeting in Nairobi, Kenya during the Africa Internet Summit, 21 May to 02 June 2017