[AFRINIC-Incidents] Incident on the Board nomination form

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Fri Apr 21 17:00:38 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that the issue regarding the online form
for nominating a Board candidate is now resolved.

You can proceed with nominating a Board candidate
at: https://registration.afrinic.net/board2017/nomination-form

Kindly note that the call for nominations for AFRINIC Board election
remains open until Saturday 22 April.

Once again apologize for the inconvenient caused.

Regards