[AFRINIC-Incidents] Non-Impactful maintenance underway - Transit provider

AFRINIC Infrastructure Incident Announcements incidents at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 6 11:30:57 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues and Community,

AFRINIC infrastructure is currently busy with routine and non-impacting maintenance with our transit provider for our primary data centre site.

Although, non-impactful, we are aiming to increase and improve our level of information about all changes in future.

This work involves some minor updates to networking configurations, and is being performed across redundant devices one by one.

As such, there will be no impact to any services.

Best regards,
AFRINIC