[Icann-aswg] Web Designing Or Re-designing Of Your Website???

john johnjexon.seo at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:29:22 SAST 2014

Hi,

I am John- Business Development Manager.

We are an India based ISO 9001:2008 & ISO: 27001 Certified and CMMi Level 3
Website development company with a primary focus on Website Design &
Development with PHP, Java, .NET and Mobile Application Development at
affordable prices. We have a dedicated team of 105 professional designers
and developers with over 08 years of experience and we thrive on the idea
that design makes a difference.

I was surfing the internet and came across your website. I have been
observing various changes in recent industry trend and the types of sites.
We would be happy to discuss any modifications you may want to make.

Our competency is Website Design, using CMS, Joomla, Drupal, Word Press,
Modx, Mambo and Web Application Development (.NET, Java), Mobile Application
Development (Android, iOS, Blackberry), SEO and Mobile Friendly websites,
etc.

Our design team can work closely with you as part of your marketing staff
and we can assure you - you won't even notice we are in another country.

We customize our processes according to your styles and guidelines. Many
overseas clients have achieved significant savings by outsourcing either all
or part of their website development work to us.

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
(redesigning/redevelopment) of your website or designing new website. I can
send you more details on the packages, action and our Portfolio.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,