[Icann-aswg] SEO solution

Anindita sarmaritika015 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:08:42 SAST 2013

Hello,

I am Anindita Online Marketing Manager; representing a SEO Company.

Highly motivated and committed SEO Team Leader with 4+ years of experience
in IT industry in SEO.Good Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.

Extensively worked with E-Commerce, Dream weaver, Joomla, HTML, Java Script,
and My Sql.

Working on Search Engine Optimization with sound knowledge of the On page &
Off page optimization.

I have optimized the following websites and got good rankings for many
keywords in most of the major search engines.

We offer following services with suitable price.

1.      SEO- Local and National.

2.      Link building

3.      Pay Per click (PPC)

4.      Internet marketing

5.      Website development

6.      Article Submissions

7.      Directory Submissions

8.      Blog Commenting

9.      Website management

10.  Custom page creation

11.  Press Releases Submissions

12.  Social Media management

13.  Interlinking wherever required.

14.  Keyword Density in site content.

15.  HTML Site Map

16.  XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details
testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer.

We look forward to Working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Anindita

(Business Development Manager)