[Icann-aswg] SEO Amazing Proposal

Sara mail at bestwebsolution.info
Sat May 25 11:46:15 SAST 2013

Hello and Good Day!

My name is Sara Marketing Manager for an international marketing company
based in India while studying your website I couldn't help noticing it
lacked any significant ranking in Google. As you already suspect, this means
your site is virtually invisible to potential customers searching for a
supplier in your field.

It's as though you'd made an expensive TV ad and then forgotten to buy any
airtime for people to see it. My company can solve this problem for you. We
are an ISO 9001 and Google Accredited Company, with over 7 years experience
in the field of Search Engine Optimization. We have the expertise to send
hundreds, or even thousands, of customers to your website. We can tell you
quickly.

                    Make your website visible on Search Engines!!

                    Improve your business website ranking!!

                    What this would cost!!

                    I ready sharing with you my work profile!!

If you'd like to know this information, you're welcome to write back and
ask.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Sara