[Icann-aswg] Re: Fadi's visit to AU ICT Week

mnuduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 09:35:54 SAST 2013

Thank you Pierre.
We welcome Fadi to AUC.
I do not think we should add more to the shopping list. I only think we should do a little briefing of the implementation journey so far,  suggest timelines and emphase on adquate resource provisioning for the region. I would also suggest that ICANN presence shd include country liaisons to enhance the work of our full-time managers.
Have a great outing.
Mary
.ng

Sent from Samsung Mobile